Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Inner Voice



Have you ever taken some time to listen to yourself?

There are many voices that you will keep hearing. With today’s technology and everything around us it is indeed very difficult to listen to that voice inside of us. In today’s’ world,  we have this obsession of being occupied every second. If it’s not the work it’s the television, the social media, the friends, the family, the food, the drink, the worry etc. We have somehow by default learned to keep our selves occupied with something or the other because we have been told that ‘an empty mind is the devil’s workshop’. Yes that may be true (I have no say on this) if it’s kept empty for a very long time, it may become devil’s workshop but if we do not take time to empty our mind and shut everything around us for a little while every now and then, and listen to our inner voice we might not be living to our full potential.

I do not know about you but there is nothing that scares me more than not living my life to my full potential. For someone like me it’s not very difficult to shut up everything around me for sometime every once in a while because I find great pleasure in doing that. Every time I do that I discover something new about myself and I realize that I am capable of more than I ever realized. Maybe it won’t be easy for many but it will totally be worth.

You do not need to agree with me but if there is a small part of you asking you to listen to your inner voice, once in a while try that out. You can thank me later. 

Love,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment